Monday 31 January 2011

Highly honoured!

I was thrilled the other day when the very lovely and talented Liz Lowe contacted me to ask if she could scrap lift one of my layouts for her entry into the new Chinese Whispers CJ, set up by Rebekah Montague on the ScrapaGoGo CH.

For those of you unaware how this works, you scrap lift a layout you like, upload and pass your take on the layout to the next person, who in turn interprets the layout and passes it on..... Unlike a regular CJ, it saves on postage and there's no chance that your layout will be lost..... such a fab idea xxx

This is the layout that Liz has created, such a great colour combination of lilac and aqua.




Here's my original layout, I love the fact that not only do the layouts look similar, but some of the same ScrapaGoGo hybrid elements have been used in both!



So thank you Liz for selecting my layout to scrap lift, I just wish I'd taken part now... maybe I'll just have to wait for Chinese Whispers CJ no. 3 to start!


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Not surprised that Liz created such a lovely LO since yours is such a gorgeous one to lift from x