Tuesday 25 January 2011

February's kit is way too cute xxx


When I got home last Friday, my ScrapaGoGo box was waiting for me and totally scrumptious it was too!

I finally got to sit and play with it on Saturday afternoon and this was my 1st creation from the most adorable box of goodies!

The colours in this kit are so bright and cheery and such a fantastic alternative to the "roses are red" typical February kit.




I focused on using the stunning hybrids, designed by the very clever Kirsty Wiseman, adding both embellishments from Go 2 Pieces, along with a couple of the Jenni Bowlin Valentine chipboard buttons.

The stamp, designed by Nicola Kerridge, is also so adorable. I stamped onto cardstock and then punched out the small circles to add interest.




2 comments:

Jackie xxx said...

Love the brightness of these pages.

Clare said...

Such a gorgeous layout! The colours are so zingy and happy, it makes me long for the summer! C x