Thursday 27 January 2011

Double figure followers!

So, by now, any of you reading my blog will have seen I have become a tiny bit pre-occupied with blogging and in particular, my own!Yesterday was monumental, in that I reached double figures in my "followers"... Yes, I now have 10 followers !!!



It might not seem like much to some, but as someone who simply couldn't get their head around why anyone would want to read up about another persons' life, I am well and truly 100% hooked!

So what better way to celebrate than with a glass of wine and 'Not Going Out'... enjoy if you watch it, if not tune in, 9.30pm, BBC1 tonight!




3 comments:

Jackie xxx said...

Look at you ... double digit .... no less ... way to go ...

Sarah xx said...

Hurrah - as a late joiner to your blog party I share your excitement - its amazing the little things that make us feel good - I remember the same feeling! xx

Clare said...

I love not going out, it's mad!! Congrats on double figures C xxxx