Tuesday 11 January 2011

Dummy out the pram!

Ok, so some of you may have noticed that I missed blogging on Sunday....

Officially I did, only I deleted the post as I couldn't understand why the images I'd uploaded of my fellow DT's work were so small, compared to the size default I'd set!

Anyway, as they say practise makes perfect and guess what, I can only put it down to human error... (my human error) cause last night I worked out what I'd done wrong!

So without further ado, may I present to you the super layout created by Janice Warren for Blueprint To Go! It's great to see Janice's work, I just love the way the B&W photos jump off the kraft and ochre background!




1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

Yippee ... you've finally done it. Blog is looking great. Looking forward to seeing your fantastic designs - which I love and cooo over anyway. But, blogging everyday ... well thats something else !!!

See you soon
xxx