Sunday 16 January 2011

Just maybe I'm getting the hang of this...!

This blogging thing really gets under your skin doesn't it?

I set myself a New Years challenge to blog every day, well that has gone to pot, and probably before statistics said it would! Anyway, there's nothing I can do about it.. it's broken! I can't help it, but it seems to be slightly taking over my existence... I'm even lying awake in bed at night working out how to do this and trying to remember how I did that!

And after a bit of blog hopping and a whole afternoon of fiddling, I might finally have a blog, in it's infancy that I think looks 'quite nice' and is me!

Not sure where the weekend has gone to be honest... I went to a crop yesterday and created this layout. I'm always a slow scrapper, but recently I've been taking my youngest step-daughter Nina with me. To be fair she really needs very little help, and y
esterday I'd taken some vellum with me to see if she wanted to experiment with some. Anyway, that led me to stamping onto a creamy vellum as a basis for the background of my layout... perhaps I should dig out old stash more often!



I recycled a tag from a Christmas present, using both the pink ribbon and the scroll at the top of the photo.

The Christmas present concerned was a rather gorgeous bag from the Dandy range by Disaster Designs (I did have to treat myself to the matching purse... well it would be rude not to!)





And if anyone likes scrapbooking (he, he) then there's always the option of this rather delicious little album... how sweet is that!




3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Totally gorgeous LO. Love it x

Jackie xxx said...

Both layout and bag are totally gorgeous in real life.

See you next month.
xxx

Nic said...

Beautiful LO Sam and the bag is pretty gorgeous too :-)