Thursday 22 March 2012

Seriously Spoilt...

The latest kit from ScrapaGoGo is stunning! Happy Hive features a selection of yummy new releases from CHA and I for one love them!

I'm into splattering paint at the moment and using cardstock for my backgrounds, softened by the random pattern the paint creates!

I've also got the bug to outline everything, possibly because I have aquired 12 fine liner sharpie markers, and you know what it's like when you've got something new!



My first layout used all the richer tones within the kit, including honey, rich brown and pale orange.


The second layout focused on the neutral elements, giving a more antique feel...

Those Amy Tan AC thickers are lush and if you're not lucky enough to be getting your mitts on this kit, I suggest you look out for them!


No comments: