Thursday 29 March 2012

One more sleep xxx

Only one more sleep until the GoGoGetaway and boy am I looking forward to this!

There are numerous reasons I love being part of this retreat, not only do I get to meet up with old friends and make new ones, all of who share a passion for being creative, but I get to teach some very talented ladies...

I get such a buzz from doing this and when the class is over and I can see the finished results it really is a very satisfying result!

My first class starts with... 'And did those feet' and that the first class on Friday evening.


I then don't teach until after lunch on Saturday. This class is called 'Shelf of Memories'


'Tailored to Perfection' is the last class for Saturday evening... hope you've got some matchsticks for those peepers!


Then on Sunday morning, I teach 'Faux Flux'... cute huh?


It promises to be simply amazing and with 21 classes to have chosen from, I don't know how you all decided!


1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

WOW !!! these sneaks look fab as ever. Hope all goes well and you have a fab weekend.