Saturday 3 March 2012

Chinese whispers and I'm late!

Regardless of us getting an extra day in February, this month has just flown by...

With a busy time at work and the last two weekends away, I'm so out of synch and trying to cram in as many of my chores as a I can today as I'm at work tomorrow!

My layout for this round of Chinese Whispers, which is happening over on the ScrapaGoGo CH features a photo of Nina from about 5 years ago... she would have been around seven, bless her... I think she looks much older than seven in the photo, perhaps it's because she doesn't look much different today from that photo?



My layout is a lift from a layout by the lovely Ally... cute photo, huh?

Although not very clear in the photo, Ally has done a series of twin paper piercings to create a border detail, which is really pretty (I know this cause she sent me a cameo of it!)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx


No comments: