Tuesday 29 March 2011

March GoGoGetaway

I simply cannot believe how fast a this weekend has gone - they do say time flies when you're having fun and there's no disputing there was lots of that!

The weather couldn't have been better and was just perfect for our GoGoGetaway group photo taken on Sunday...


Spot anyone you know?

So with every downside (the weekend is over) there is always a positive! Along with great memories I can now reveal the four classes I designed and taught...

Facets and Fancies was my 1st class taught on Friday night... I loved the intricacies of this class and think that everyone shared in the love for it!



My 2nd class and the first class on Saturday was A Touch of Glass, funnily enough I loved this one too!


SWALK was on Saturday night... Bless, such a lovely class to teach... everyone had to make their own postcard - totally cute xxx


Sunday afternoon was The Stationary Cupboard, and although everyone was starting to feel a bit weary, most completed this class.


Big, big thanks to Lorraine, Janice and the DT team for making this weekend such a joy to be part of, and especially big thanks to all you guys who came to the Getaway. I cannot believe how many of you have already booked for next year!

Each and everyone of you has made my weekend FANTASTIC xxx


No comments: