Sunday 13 March 2011

Are you postie stalking?

So March ScrapaGoGo kits have left HQ and are winging their way to your doorsteps. And are you in for a treat!

'What a Picture' is a stunning kit featuring a multitude of manufacturers including Jillbean, KI Memories and Basic Grey. Check out the DT gallery for ideas and inspiration.

The add-ons are always lovely and Slideshow was no exception! I ended up using elements from it over all three designs below!

My first layout"You make me..." focuses on the KI Memories pocket, which I cut down to suit the size of my photo and used a smooch brown mist to bring in the chocolate cardstock.



The second layout gave me the opportunity to scrap photos of our trip last year to Florida and our day at Discovery Cove. I cannot stress enough to anyone going that you have to visit... it's one of the most special experiences that I've ever encountered.


My third layout uses some 'blast from the past' photos.

Some of you may be aware that my other half is a photographer and so trying to get great photos of my step-daughters without him knowing isn't always simple.

I ended up getting one of his colleagues to take a photoshoot at our old house. The striking branches of the Robinia tree were perfect with the limes and ochres in this kit. I used a punch to give me a channel for lacing some Jillibean twill around the Journalling Sprouts, embellishments and photo.


So sit tight and wait for that "knock, knock, ring, ring" and who knows what might appear xxx



No comments: