Saturday 5 March 2011

Chinese whispers...

By now I'm sure your heard of the Chinese Whispers CJ going on over at the ScrapaGoGo CH...?

Anyway, I didn't put myself forward to join (much to my dismay!), and if like me you're wishing you had, you don't need to feel left out!

I was especially taken by the gorgeous layout Rebekah did of her son Connor, so decided to scraplift it.


So here's my take on the layout, which itself was a scraplift of a layout by Larissa Albanez.



Nina, my youngest step-daughter, whose 11 made the beautiful flower for me. She's just started coming to crops with me and did her first class which was a canvas. She learn't how to create these pretties, so I asked her if she'd make me one.

Now I just need to learn how to make it myself!




So, I'll sign off now and wish you all a happy Saturday. I've been out shopping, I needed some hair dye, but ended up visiting Asda and coming away with two pairs of jeans, two tops and a cardigan style wrap, not to mention my new PJ's, ready for the GoGoGetaway xxx

If you're going and haven't heard, we're having a pyjama party on the Saturday night 11pm till midnight... yippee! And we get an extra hour in bed so no excuses for anyone to def out LOL xxx


No comments: