Thursday 30 June 2011

Grab it day tomorrow!

You would have to be seriously strong willed to resist some of the July ScrapaGoGo add-on's....

The project kit this month is aptly named 'Travelling Circus' and features the most glorious chipboard album by Glitz, along with "to die for" co-ordinating transparencies and the prettiest gold alpha by GCD.

I always prefer to keep to a theme when making a mini-book as I think it tends to flow better, so this one is based around, yes you guessed it, Olivia's surprise 18th party!


The images are taken on my belated birthday present to me, using my new Instax mini 50 camera which produces credit card size images. I have to say that they are 100% better than the old instant polaroid quality and each image has a slightly lomographic (bit like hipstamatic) feel to them.


Another add-on favourite of mine this month (and not because I designed them!) are the bespoke cards.

So what will you grab this month?


No comments: