Thursday 3 February 2011

And honoured again!

So with this Chinese Whispers CJ really taking off over on the ScrapGoGo CH, I was really chuffed when Liz Lowe asked me if she could use one of my layouts as her scrap lift!

Liz was really keen to take part and so joined each one, and bless her, she wanted to lift another of my layouts for the other team.

She chose this layout that I designed using the gorgeous December kit from ScrapGoGo. I loved this kit, especially as it wasn't your usual red and holly green mix of papers. In fact the photo is of my husband on our honeymoon in Egypt! Our anniversary is Valentines Day 2004, so in just over a week, it will be our 7th anniversary xxx

Love you Mr B xxx




I think Liz's take on the sketch is great, the slant of the border and her mix of textures to add a tactile element to her page really works well.



Thanks again Liz. Can't wait to see both yours and the teams creations!



1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Another great LO to start with :)