Wednesday 25 June 2014

How time flies...

I knew I'd got a bit lapse at blogging lately, but I didn't realise just how bad!

Over six months has past since my last post, this is my first post for 2014 and it's exactly six months until Christmas Day 2014!

What's changed? I'm a year older and two stone lighter, but rest assured my love of scrapping hasn't diminished!

In fact, as well as having been on numerous retreats already this year, I have also taught at the GoGoGetaway and at a venue in Swindon back in February on behalf of GoGo.

This Friday sees Sheena and I wending our way to sunny Swindon to meet Lorraine and Janice and the lovely ladies of Wanborough for Aquarelle Adventures… And what a weekend they have in store!

I'm teaching two double page layouts and whilst I can't reveal the full image yet, I thought that I'd share a peek or two with you to whet your appetite…

Using the rather delicious Prima Free Spirit range, we start with the first class 'Nature's Complement'





Equally pretty but more vibrant is 'Aquamarina'… And this is the last class of the weekend on Sunday afternoon - no doubt the weekend will fly by and Sunday will be upon us all too soon, but I'm sure with many a giggle or laugh along the way!





Roll on Friday at 3.00pm!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Looking forward to us working together again Hunny xxx The ladies are gonna love your Layouts :)