Monday 7 October 2013

Special Investigator for CSI

A while back I was contacted by CSI to ask if I'd like to be one of their Special Investigators for the month of October...

Of course I leapt at the chance and what a fantastic first case file I had to work with!


Case File 92 - such a pretty palette of muted pinks and blues...



I used one of my current favourite techniques of cutting an oversized title, inking the edges and then by putting the wording back onto the layout, the title becomes very much part of the background.


I used ribbons and charms to replicate the book markers, layering them to add interest.


CSI challenges me to journal, which is so out of my comfort zone! But once I've composed my wording, I realise that the sentiments are far more free-flowing than I ever imagined!


Case File 93 is due at the end of the week... watch this space!

No comments: