Sunday 23 June 2013

Inspired by CSI

Over the last couple of weeks I've been taking part in the weekly CSI challenge,  I thought it was about time considering I'd been a member since last Summer!

This week took me out of my comfort zone, both scrapping in colours I would never normally pick and journalling to top it off!


You Rock depicts the fun we had with our close friends at V Festivsl 2011 and especially the great memories of the Strongbow tent and the many uses for the bandanas they gave us!

We have been the last three years and seen many amazing bands and although we're not going with Paul and Hilary this year, we are going with my three step-daughters, one of whom hasn't been before!

And we'll get to see Kings of Leon and Beyonce... cool! 



I used a selection of the evidence along with the testimony in the form of a save the date type journalling.


2 comments:

Sheena said...

Fabulous take on their sketch Sam x Looks even better in real life xxx

Jackie xxx said...

Fantastic layout, well done using colours you don't normally use and yes I agree with Sheena it looks alot better in real life.