Sunday 9 September 2012

We've been back five weeks....

And I haven't shared a single photo!

We really had an amazing holiday - I loved every minute of it, met up with old friends and made some lovely new ones too!

Fo those of you who don't know, we tend to cruise with my parents - this year we tried to keep a theme each formal night on colour - no guesses what the colour theme was tonight!

Group shot - need I say more?


Bless - how lovely xxx

My Mum hates having her photo taken but positively shone in her dress - you look gorgeous Mum and for nearly 80, D doesn't look too bad either! Love you both xxx


New FB photo


Middle and little princesses xxx


Harvey's angels (one missing cause she was in Thailand travelling!)


Me 'n' Nina - love this one xxx


Notice anything different about my blog?

Yep that's right, it's had a facelift... TBH I wanted to upload a new photo of me, then low and behold, I completely lost my header!

I decided someone was trying to tell me something so there you go!


1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

Oh My - you all look stunning. Can't wait to see them appear on a scrapbook page.

Love you new FB photo.

Loved how you have pimped your blog - I must do mine.

xxx