Sunday 1 July 2012

Chinese Whispers round ???

I know I've been a bit of a bad blogger recently but in celebration of it being the 1st of the month and of course halfway through the year, I decided that I would post about the Chinese Whispers layout for this month, as I really enjoy participating!

Rebekah Day, one of the ScrapaGoGo DT has been overseeing it - each month we receive a layout and then scrap-lift it - I receive from Ally and ironically pass on to another Ally!




I mainly used Websters Pages papers so I was cutting to my hearts content!


Think I need a new pair of snips as mine are starting to struggle!


The scrap-lift of the original layout by Ally


I'm gonna be real sad when this comes to an end!


1 comment:

Allycat x said...

This LO I have to lift is just beautiful and who wouldn't be content with Websters Pages!!! LOL