Sunday 17 June 2012

Sketch me a story...

I have really enjoyed working with the June ScrapaGoGo kit 'Sketch me a story' - full of zingy colours through to monochromatic tones, it really is a diverse kit!

My first layout focused heavily on the fab stamp, featuring a border design and camera.


The hybrid elements and cute camera charm and die-cut were perfect to continue the black and white theme...


Cute cloud paper - adorable!


The 2nd layout is a total contrast, so bright and vibrant and uses one of my favourite photos of me taken by Anna Bowkis. The papers are by Amy Tangerine...


I then made my own paper design by cutting elements and create a random repeat paper to continue the pink and green theme.


The stamp is so universal and so it got another feature on this layout too, along with the cute camera stamp!


Enjoy your Sunday xxx

No comments: