Thursday 15 September 2011

Been a bit lapsidasical....

So is lapsidasical an actual word? Either way, that's what I've been!

I suddenly realised that I hadn't blogged in ages, and hadn't blogged any of my layouts using the September kit...

So without further ado, here's my first layout....

It's based on this month's Blueprint to Go sketch, which I loved following! thanks to Jackie Haddock for the inspirational original layout xxx


With such beautiful elements in this kit, it was so easy to create lovely embellished areas... And when you love the Glitz ranges as much as I do, creating with this kit was like butter off a knife!


I love using text on my layouts but I'm never one for journalling, so using phrases from one of the Glitz book pages was ideal for me!


So I will try to not leave it as long before my next post....

I'm off to swoon over my October kit.... at the moment I can leave you with this taster.... a little something created by yours truly xxx




No comments: