Thursday 4 September 2008

I've gone and done it!

Today is a landmark day! I have just successfully created my blog site..... a bit scary initially, but I'm finding my feet! To be honest, the hardest part has been coming up with an original name, as so many are taken!
Does anyone know just how many blog sites there are?
I'm not a buff who needs to absorb info 24/7, just a bit curious..... a bit like why I've started a blog.
I never really did the girly diary thing.... I always had a diary on 1st January and by 3rd January, I was already fed up writing a daily entry! I think my record was about nine days - let's see how well I keep this up? I kinda think I could get rather into this, just as I have done with scrapbooking..... As a avid scrapbooker, I think it's one of those hobbies that either gets you completely or passes you by in the dead of night. For those of you who turn your heads now and see a mass of paper, card, ribbons and stamps, I guess it's got you too!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Welcome to the world of blogging , you will soon get the hang of it ( I started earlier in the year) Good luck with Scrapbook Inspirations It's a great mag.Hope to see some of your work here soon,I will check back soon. Kerry Bruce.

Lorna May said...

Congrats on making the SI team. Also WELL DONE on joining the blogging world. It scary but good way of meeting people and getting your work showcased.