Saturday 11 May 2013

22 days cruise and a further 3 nights away from home is by far the longest holiday I've ever had!

Whilst we've got through four memory cards and are now on our fifth, there will be many that are of 'me and him' and sometimes just of 'him!'

So, whilst I'm sitting in a bar, killing time, waiting for our flight check-in to open, I thought I'd blog some of the photos taken on my iPad over the last three weeks...

Bags packed, car loaded, last day at work, Wednesday 17th April....




First drink at Heathrow, way back on April 18th...




Kisses for my girlies, somewhere in the Carribean....




Another day at sea, somewhere around Mexico....




Starbucks, San Diego... Wifi heaven xxx




Only yesterday and we were in Victoria, capital of Vancouver Island... And finally he gets a pint!





And today, waiting and waiting at Vancouver Airport... Notice our trolleys in the background...

He wouldn't let me include the pint on the table!




So in five hours we will be boarding our plane and in 13 hours we'll be back in sunny England!

How time flies... Not!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Just the two of us...

1 comment:

Sheena said...

great to see you had a fabulous time Sam xxx