Saturday 21 January 2012

Pencillines latest layout

Okay so I'm a bit late to the party but hey ho..

This weeks sketch was bought to us by the lovely Morag Cutts

It was a great sketch to work with, especially as it took me away from my usual comfort zone - (I'm sure we all have these?)


So my take on the sketch featured a couple of photos taken of Harvey and I with some of our best friends at V Festival...

It was our second year in succession of going and boy did we have a blast!

Last year Hilary and I were left on our own for a while, while the boys were in a beer tent. Little did we know that they had discovered the Strongbow tent...

TBH I could have stayed there all day - with a live DJ and fantastic music, it really rocked. However we had to remember that we were at a live music festival and to stay listening to vinyls being played may not be the best intended use of our ticket!


The strongbow scarves were distributed amongst the crowd very quickly and were highly sought after, so much so that they became a bartering tool later in the day...

We're not sure whether we are going again this year as Paul and Hilary have recently invited us to spend Easter with them in their villa in Majorca - of course we are obliging!





1 comment:

Jackie xxx said...

Great layouts ...love the blue and yellow colour.