Thursday 10 November 2011

And my final ScrapaGoGo classes....

My last class on Saturday was called 'Layered Lovelies' and boy was there some layering!

Using traditional decoupage as a starting point, we created a set of unique hybrids to create 3D blooms and butterflies. After a serious amount of cutting, the end result was well worth it and the ladies layouts were stunning...

I love to see the finished results, especially if I get chance to have a mosey at the photos each lady is using on her layout - they are always such different images, each working equally as well!


'Set Sail" was my final class at the ScrapaGoGo retreat. Remember vellum, I'm sure you'll have some in your stash.... well with this class you'd love it again!


The photos were taken on Crosby beach, where the famous 100 Andrew Gormley statues reside... what an amazing place. I twisted Harvey's arm to visit it this Summer, having read about it on Kirsty Wiseman's blog... and it didn't disappoint!

Note to self... must visit the Angel of the North!


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Loved meeting you and doing your classes at the gogo retreat. Am off to a crop tonight where they will be completed.
Have just noticed you've been picked for the Pencil Lines design team - very well deserved xx