Thursday 30 December 2010

Why do we do it?

They say the best cure for a hangover is a "hare of the dog" (is it the animal kind or the hairs on your head?)
Anyway, I digress! The best cure for a hangover is discovering that two people have already left comments on my post of yesterday, so hurray, my average life may indeed be interesting to others LOL x
So back to the authors. Great to hear from you Erica, the last time I saw you was at the GoGo retreat. My other comment was made by the lovely Dinah, one of GoGo's latest DT members, can't wait to see your creations xxx
So after nursing a slight hangover my day has been slightly dull. I hate not to accomplish anything constructive, especially as I feel on countdown back to work already!

On another note, must get this gorgeous skin ordered for my new ipad - big thanks to Zoe Ablett for pointing me in its direction xxx

No comments: